Sage & Flo offer a distinctive collection of service and support for all areas of wedding and event planning. By matching the appropriate service to your individual needs, Sage & Flo provide an exceptional and relaxed experience to the whole planning process.
Meticulous, confident and dedicated in all areas of planning and organisation, each client will receive personal support based on knowledge, creativity and over a decade of professional experience in the industry.
Guiding you step by step through the fundamental process and important decisions, the end result will be an exciting energy that translates your dream wedding or event into reality, and a celebration that is a total reflection of you.
Each service offered, is based on a bespoke approach to suit individual needs – whether full management to assist in the complete organisation and running of your occasion, or just some initial help in getting started.
- LOCATION & VENUE SELECTION
From castle to tipi or contemporary beach hotel to lush green field, the perfect location of your dreams will be found. Beginning with an initial consultation, your preferred style, venue type and location will be identified. With office-based research, 3 venues will be shortlisted to complement your key requirements, and a report on each venue will include their unique information, brochure, date options, costs and images.
In addition, a more extensive search and selection can be requested, which will involve a larger shortlist of venues, viewing appointments, a personal visit to your preferred venues, and information on local accommodation, transport links and activities. On choosing your venue, the contract will be co-ordinated for your confirmation.
- SUPPLIER SELECTION
Having established a trusting relationship with many highly regarded and reliable suppliers, Sage & Flo will source the most inspiring contributors for every Wedding and Event.
Based on 2 supplier options per supplier type, a report for each will include their unique information, availability, costs and images/samples/soundtracks. On choosing your specific suppliers, the contract will be co-ordinated for your confirmation.
- DESIGN & STYLE
Beginning with an initial consultation to capture the spirit of your personalities, a bespoke concept will be designed to be reflected in your Wedding Day or Event. Alternatively, if you already have existing ideas, help will be given to transform your plans into reality. From colours to props, or stationery to lighting, an imaginative and unique mood board will be produced to give you an inspired vision of your special occasion.
- BESPOKE ADMINISTRATION
Assisting with your chosen requirements leading up to the date of your Wedding or Event, this can include but is not limited to:
- Co-ordination and administration of room allocations at the venue and any additional local accommodation
- Co-ordination of specific transport requirements
- Liaison with specific suppliers and venue, on instruction from Bride and Groom
- Advice and guidance on styling at your chosen venue, design and set up, speeches and formalities, Blessing, Church service and music, stationery etiquette and inclusions, etc.
- Initial administration of all suppliers, and 3 weeks prior to your occasion, re-confirmation of all set up requirements, your ‘on the day’ specifics, timings and payments
- Co-ordination of additional events, pre-Wedding dinners and activities
- Co-ordination of childcare and children’s entertainment
- On-site direction, co-ordination and meetings, as required prior to your occasion
- Proof-read all stationery items
- Source favours and gifts
- Manage general administration commitments
- GUEST MANAGEMENT
This is an effective and organised bespoke service, which can include, but is not limited to:
- Sourcing Stationers to complement your style and personalities
- Etiquette on suggested stationery, forms of address, information and RSVPs
- Provide relevant information you wish to include within the invitations
- Proof-read all stationery
- Distributing all invitations and gather RSVPs
- Co-ordinating accommodation at or local to the venue
- Co-ordinating transport requirements and transfers
- Co-ordinating specific guest requirements
- Acting as main liaison for your guests
- Producing and distributing a ‘Welcome Pack’ for overnight guests
- Arranging childcare and entertainment
- DIRECTING THE DAY
Allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your special celebrations, this service offers calm and co-ordination. Sage & Flo will:
- Provide full on the day co-ordination and direction, with absolute discreet attendance
- Be the main liaison for the party, your guests, venue staff and all suppliers
- Oversee all the arrangements, set up, styling and entertainment, ensuring that timings are adhered to as much as possible
- Tactfully deal with any last minute emergencies and amendments
- In advance of the day, this will also include the following support:
- A realistic and concise running order
- Thorough communication with the venue Events Manager regarding final details
- Co-ordination and presence at the Wedding rehearsal for the day prior
- Final confirmation checks with each relevant supplier
- Communication of all final details, last minute queries and amendments directly with relevant suppliers and venue staff
- FULL WEDDING MANAGEMENT
This is a thorough and efficient service, built to offer full management and support for all aspects of your Wedding, ensuring the full potential of the day is maximised.
Initial Planning and Advice Advise and guide through every aspect of your Wedding, from the Church service to guests’ departure
Marriage Details Provide all preliminary detail and process for the relevant Marriage service
Venue Selection and Administration Identify, shortlist and co-ordinate the booking and final details for your preferred venue type
Guest Management Co-ordinate accommodation and welcome letters, manage invitations and RSVPs, arrange transport and transfer bookings, act as main liaison for your guests and their individual requirements
Supplier Selection and Administration Identify, shortlist and co-ordinate the booking and final details for your specific required suppliers
Stationery Co-ordinate all stationery requirements, text, etiquette and inclusions, proof readings etc.
Design and Style Create a bespoke design concept, transformed into reality on your Wedding Day
Wedding Administration and Scheduling Provide specific admin support, schedules and budget planners, all with unlimited telephone and email support
Additional Advice Includes, but not limited to, speeches and etiquette, style of Marriage service, music, seating plans, duties of the Wedding party
Children Co-ordinate entertainment and childcare
Directing The Day Provide full management on the day, overseeing all arrangements and timings, but with absolute discreet attendance
This option is also available as Full Event Management